We have a long tradition in research in both incontinence and constipation. We have specialist nurses performing rectal sensibility and biofeedaback treatment. We have adopted a modern surgical techniques like sacral nerv stimulation, gracily plasty and STARR.
Dissertations on the subject from our institution:
- Danielson, Johan, Anorectal Malformations: Long-term outcome and aspects of secondary treatment. 2015
- Franck-Larsson, Karin, Gastrointestinal Manifestations and Pathophysiological Mechanisms in Systemic Sclerosis, 2010
- Laurell, Helena, Acute Abdominal Pain, 2006
- Lundin, Erik, Slow Transit Constipation: Aspects of Diagnosis and Treatment, 2005
- Österberg, Asbjörn, Faecal incontinence: Aspects of diagnosis and treatment, 1999
- Karlbom, Urban, Obstructed defecation: aspects of diagnosis and treatment in constipated patients,1997