Outside activities

Every teacher needs to register all outside activities. This is done in Primula webb; logg in and go to My Pages. 

You who have employment both at the hospital and at the university should register a side job if it is actually two employments (one at the hospital at X% and one at the university at Y%). If, on the other hand, you have a university employment that includes, for example, 30% clinical service, you should not register this as a outside activity. The most common clinical appointments are clinical lectureships and clinical professorships, where it is only a question of one (1) formal employment. However, you can of course have another outside activity that must be registered in addition to the clinical lectureship/professorship.

Last modified: 2021-03-16