Planning before the public defence of a doctoral thesis
In order to make the planning of the public defence at the Department of Surgical Sciences easier, we have compiled relevant information.
A checklist for planning is available on the staff portal's website. For instance, you can read more about licentiate seminars and public defence.
- Public defence – booking, announcement and regulations
- Chair, examiner and defense committee
- Distribution of activity credits
- In the event of inability to attend
- Advance review
- Posting and publish your thesis
- Public defence ceremony
- The examining committee´s form (in Swedish)
- Guidelines for costs at IKV (in Swedish)
Due to the coronavirus, covid-19, which is classified as a generally dangerous and socially dangerous disease according to the Communicable Diseases Act, there are general guidelines for disputing with participants at a distance via Zoom (zoom is optional).